Friday, April 21, 2006

Candan and the Teddy Bear

I met Candan once, she must have been 6 or 7 years old. I saw a remarkable child, highly gifted and of a great charm. Coming then back from Bursa to Fribourg I went to an old fashined toy shop and bought a Teddy Bear for her. I remember this was on a warm sommer day, and in the shop the sales lady asked me for whom this Teddy Bear would be. I told her for an extrardinary young lady in Bbursa. So she selected one for me, and made a parcel, and this I sent to Candan. In all these years since then much has happend. And much I have forgtten. But not Candan.

3 Comments:

Blogger K. N. Bayraktar said...

... and that was Candan's first teddy bear. She kept it all her life. Thank you, Hans!

Kilicaslan N. Bayraktar

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home