Monday, September 04, 2006

Bir rüya daha...

This time it is my cousin Meral Çelik's dream in her own words. Candan used to call her "Aunt".

" I am very ill lying in a hospital ward. Candan is on my bedside looking at me smiling. I am in incredible pain at that time. Suddenly the doctors come in. They want to take me somewhere for tests. With great difficulty I sit up, and try to put on my shoes under the bed. There is another pair beside mine: a pair of Converse shoes.

Anyway, in that haste I can not manage to get the shoes on my feet. I turn to Candan and say 'Candan, our shoes are side by side. I am very ill. Are you here by any chance to take me? Will I be the next in the family?'

Candan talks to me with that smile on her face again, but I can not recall what she says."

I had bought myself a pair of sports shoes on the day of the night I had this dream. What a coincidence thayt Candan's last wish from me was a pair of sports shoes. She was very happy when I gave her the present.

--------------------------------------------------------

Bu kez kuzenim Meral Çelik'in rüyası kendi anlatımıyla... Candan, ona "Hala" diye hitap ederdi.

" Çok hastayım ve bir hastane odasında yatıyorum. O sırada Candan başucumda, gülümseyerek yüzüme bakıyor. Ben, inanılmaz derecede acı çekiyorum o sırada. Birden doktorlar içeri giriyorlar. Beni tahliller yapmak üzere bir yere götürmek istiyorlar. Yataktan doğruluyorum güç bela. Ayağıma yatağın altında duran ayakkabılarımı giymeye çalışıyorum. Benim ayakkabılarımın yanında bir çift ayakkabı daha var, o da Converse marka bir ayakkabı.

Ne ise ben acele ile ayakkabılarımı giyemiyorum. Candan'a dönüp diyorum ki: 'Candan, ayakkabılarımız da yanyana, ben çok hastayım, yoksa sen de beni almaya mı geldin?'

Candan benimle yine o gülümseyen yüzüyle konuşuyor, ama neler dediğini hatırlıyamıyorum."

Bu arada rüyayı gördüğüm gecenin gündüzünde kendime bir çift spor ayakkabı almıştım. Ne tesadüf ki Candan'ın da benden son isteği bir çift spor ayakkabı idi . Ona hediyesini verdiğim gün çok mutlu olmuştu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home