Sunday, July 30, 2006

The first (but hopefully not the last) dream...

Candan has finally appeared to me in a dream. However absurd and insignificant and even disappointing it may be, this is how it goes:

I can not figure out the setting or the connection. It was like an ordinary evening in life. Candan asked me about Daniel Barenboim (the pianist and conductor), and we talked about which language the surname might have come from. We speculated and speculated like two etymologists. No emotions or anything of the kind were involved. Then... Then I woke up.

I do hope this won't be the dream I was waiting for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sezen said...

Barenbolm'un yakında İstanbul'a geleceğini biliyor musunuz?

http://www.ntv.com.tr/news/379956.asp

Ne severim o adami! Benim icin kutsal olan Beethoven sonatlarini bana "bunlar ancak boylesine guzel calinabilir" dedirtecek kadar iyi yorumlamistir.

Belki muzik sikintinizi biraz hafifletebilir.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home