Friday, April 21, 2006

Sometimes it's hard having transferring schools, and forcing myself to be extraoutgoing seems laborious, but then I think of Candan and her smiling face pops into my head and her bouncy brown curls and big warm eyes. I think of her laugh and see her running up to people on campus, giving them big hugs and saying hello to people that she isn't sure would acknowledge her back. Her carefree loving spirit said, "I am here for everybody." I think of these moments with Candan and realize that I can do that too. She has helped me so much to remember what it is to give unconditional love and attention. When I am down on myself, I just think, "try to be more like Candan." She encourages me every day!

3 Comments:

Blogger K. N. Bayraktar said...

Dear Julia, your mum's comment was remarkable: "Candan was a bright star, so bright that she could only burn for a short time."

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home