Saturday, September 09, 2006

Going back to CC

Candan`s Blog Site
Candan, I took Soren back to Connecticut College on August 29th. It was raining when we pulled up in front of the Crow Student Center, and Soren got out and sprinted down the street to pick up his key.

I got out of the car and stood there in the rain and then I started crying so hard that I had to get back in the car. Honey, I missed you so much! I was thinking of how this should have been your senior year and how much your presence added to that college. When Soren came back, I put on a better face and tried to be upbeat, but later that night, when I talked to him on the phone, he told me that it had been great to see his old friends, but hard to be back where you two had been together. And then I told him how difficult it was for me. I don't think I'll ever go back to Conn without remembering how I met you on that first Parents Weekend and the times we shared together when Harvey and I came to visit you guys. I send lots of love to you, Candan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home