Saturday, February 17, 2007

Candan's dream... /// Candan'ın rüyası...

Months before her passing, Candan told me this: "Dad, I know you are skeptical and pessimistic about my getting well. I assure you, a miracle will happen and I will overcome this illness, you'll see. Last night I dreamt of Gabriel. He asked me where I would like to go. I said I could hardly walk. He took me by the hand and said 'Don't worry, it will be easy.' We flew high up in luminous heaven and came back effortlessly. He told me that they would make me the chief trainer."

-------------------------------------

Vefatından aylar önce Candan bana şunları anlattı: "Baba, biliyorum benim iyileşeceğime ümitsiz ve kötümser bakıyorsun. Ama göreceksin bak, bir mucize olacak ve bu hastalığı yeneceğim. Dün gece rüyamda Cebrail'i gördüm. Bana nereyi gezmek istediğimi sordu. Güç bela yürüyebildiğimi söyledim. Elimi tuttu ve 'Merak etme, kolay olacak' dedi. Gökyüzünde ışıl ışıl bir yerlere uçup geri döndük zahmetsizce. Bana, beni baş eğitmen yapacaklarını söyledi."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home