Sunday, March 11, 2012

Jill Pellarin's e-mail...

Jill Pellarin is one of the few people who really feel about Candan's loss deeply. Below is her message of today:

Hi Kilicaslan,

Another year has come and gone, and it is March 11 again. Last night the clocks were set back, and so this morning when I woke, the world was still dark, and that seemed fitting. Six years now since our Candan left this world way too early. The whole week leading up to this day is one of sadness for me, year after year.

And each year, I fervently wish that for you the pain of losing your dear daughter will have abated somewhat and that you will find a little more happiness in your life, Kilicaslan. So I am writing today once again to let you know that you will never be alone with that pain on this day, that you can count on the fact that across the world, I will be taking Candan's picture from my bedroom and placing it on the dining room table, I will be lighting a candle for her and remembering her with love, and I will be with you in spirit as I send out my best wishes to you.

Your friend,

Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home