Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Today's visit

I visited Candan again today. I do this whenever I come to Bursa. This time I did not feel the grief of weeks ago, but peace. That was relief for me.

------------------------------------------------

I quote David G. Perregaux's comments:

"The first day I met Candan in class she greeted me with a big smile. From that day forth no matter what her attitude she greeted me with that same smile. She was a very special person who cared for so many people and has touched so many lives. I have a video of a practical joke I played on another faculty member and had the Schwiffs come interrupt class and sing love ballades to Professor Cullen. Candan, jumped up onto a desk and dance along with the group for the whole period. This is just an example of her free spirit. I am going to miss her so much and am thankful she and I became not just teacher/student but friends. I will miss you Candan. Dave '
10:01 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Sezen said...

Next time we'll do it with music.
May this bring more peace to us then.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home