Thursday, July 06, 2006

Candan`s Blog Site

Dearest Candan

Today I have been missing your presence on planet Earth, feeling the world was a poorer place without you. I've been missing you a lot again lately, probably because I'm rereading your letters as I send them to your parents. And we are in mid-summer here, fast approaching your birthday, Soren comig home in another month, and it just seems somehow that you should be "coming home" too. Sweetheart, I send, as always, my love to you wherever you are. More and more I want to believe in something because I want to believe that your bright and shining presence is still present somewhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger K. N. Bayraktar said...

Dear Jill, this is my first ever comment. I am trying to cope with the great void in my life. If only Candan would enter my dream and tell me how she is, what she is doing, etc! The World Cup (my medicine of late) will soon be over, and I'll have to find other mind drifters.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home