Sunday, May 21, 2006

My write-up for Her

This was my write-up for my Love the year She decided to study in the USA. See if it matches your opinion of Her:



Thinking on how to start, I could not refrain from starting with a rather bold remark: I am probably one of the luckiest and happiest fathers in the world to have a child like Candan.

I can not express it in a more subtle way: She is a good person in every sense. She is kind-hearted, caring, sensitive, honest, reliable, and well-behaved. I am amazed at the excellence of her human relations and actually try to learn from her in that respect. She is liked by just everybody somehow (the feeling may even not be mutual), and it is sometimes difficult for me to dig out the secrets behind this. She likes to help others, and sometimes overdoes this. She could do with a bit of more aggresiveness.

She has great perseverance. She has leaped over several testing stages in life without loss of morale or determination. One can hardly tell when she is sick. She does not complain, which I think she should do more. I frequently share my worries with her and end up regenerated. She has gone through adolescence without any serious complications.

Candan is of distributed talents, which at times makes decisions difficult. She is almost equally good at every course, rather than peaking in one. Still the technical side is more apparent. She is very good at ballet, and playing the piano. She also sings brilliantly. She is a member of the school athletics team; I think she could have been an international success had she devoted more time. Well, she could be better at housekeeping; she actually has not had a great deal of practice being a boarder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home