Monday, May 15, 2006

Candan`s Blog Site

Candan`s Blog Site
Candan, sweetheart, I woke up this morning again missing you. It's the second week straight of rain in a flooded New England, and the weather does not help my melancholy mood. I was thinking of how I was always writing you to say that we would go to this restaurant or I would take you to see this or that around Boston when you came to visit. And I'm remembering how excited I was when you and Soren were coming here for Thanksgiving in your sophomore year. I had arranged to go home to South Carolina to visit my parents, but was coming back on Friday and planned on spending the weekend with you guys. Then my dad had a heart attack, and I wound up staying for over a week down south and did not get to see you and Soren that weekend. I've thought often how that was a missed opportunity to be with you.

Anyway, today you are in my thoughts again, as you are every day. And so is your mom, because yesterday was mother's day. I don't know if that is a holiday you celebrated in Turkey, but I know you had a wonderful, close relationship with your mom, and my heart was so heavy thinking of her.

Jill Pellarin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home