Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sensiz ilk Bayram... /// The first holiday without you...














Sevgili Kızım, sensiz ilk Bayram bu ve ben İzmir'deyim. Alsancak'ta sen, ben, Meral ve Yasemin birlikte yaptığımız Bayram alışverişlerini andım. Mahir'lere, Cengiz'lere gittim ve seninle olduğumuz yerlere içim burularak baktım. Annemlerdeki resimlerin, yattığın yatak, oyuncaklar, hepsi bir hüzün verdi. Özlüyorum seni...

---------------------------

Dear Daughter, this is my first holiday without you and I am in Izmir. I recalled the holiday shopping tours you and I made in Alsancak with Meral and Yasemin. I went to Mahir's and Cengiz's and looked at the places we had been together with a pang inside. Your photos, the bed you slept in, the toys, and everything at my mother's gave me sorrow. I miss you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home